1920's Dinner & Auction - Nov 2017
Franklin Hospice will be hosting a 1920's Dinner Party and Auction as one of it's major fundraising drives for 2017. Come dressed up in your 1920's finery!
This is a great pre-Christmas staff function opportunity with some fabulous items up for grabs in our auction.
When: Saturday, 4 November 2017
Time: 7pm - 11pm
Where: RSA Franklin
Cost: $65 per person
Tickets are available to purchase from Friday 8 September, at the following locations:
- Franklin Hospice office - eftpos and cash
- Franklin Hospice shop - eftpos and cash
- Keven's Curtains - cash only
- SBA Accounting - cash only
- Barfoot & Thompson Waiuku, Patricia Fenton - cash only
- Online - Please click here to order and pay by Credit Card, PayPal, or Internet banking
See Graceys Costume Hire 18a King Street Pukekohe for your costume (tell them it's for this event and for every $50 hire, Graceys will donate $10 to Franklin Hospice)